Monday, December 19, 2011

Puppies are here!


I have four new little ones at my house! And they are Super cute! Remi had her puppies today! 2 boys and 2 girls.



All puppies are black/tan or black/rust

Tails will be docked and dew claws will be removed

AKC registered

Will most likely weigh under 10 lbs full grown (most weigh around 6 lbs)



I’m accepting $50 non-refundable deposits starting immediately, so if you are interested, get in touch with me asap. Four puppies will sell quickly!


Remi just before delivering.


She likes to bury herself in the blankets.


The first pup!


The whole family!

I can ship to anywhere in the US for the cost of shipping. Please email me if you are interested. CortneyLee.2338@yahoo.com

Click here to visit my "Dog Blog" for more info on mom, dad and past pups!

No comments:

Post a Comment