Saturday, December 3, 2011

Just Another Saturday

I have got to break this habit I'm in of going to bed sometime after midnight . . . and I mean sometime (usually closer to 2) and then sleeping in until 9. I don't have nearly the energy I should have and I wake up feeling completely in the mood to continue being lazy. I haven't even done a proper workout in a few days. Today will be different starting immediately after I publish this post.

I started a new blog called Fun and Useful Tips and Tricks. The title is pretty self explanatory. Feel free to Check It Out (click here) if you haven't already. It's still "under construction" - just a heads-up.

Last night I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that I had to go back to work at Subway, but when I got there, my dad's remodel wasn't completely finished and everything was in complete disarray. Bread was soft, but moldy, there were piles of dirt and debree everywhere and one of my employees called me a slut, so I fired her. Haha.

Oh, man.

Well, I'm off to start my day. No major plans so far, except for another Vampire Diaries marathon tonight with the Mattsons. (I've gotten those poor people addicted, too.) Sometimes it's good to be nerdy about something, don't you think? Life shouldn't be all about trying to constantly be glamorous and refined all the time. People need to learn how to let loose and embrace that other part of them! (I'm convinced that everyone possesses that nerdy side.) A little bit of nerdy = a little bit of character. It's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment