Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Newest Member of the Queens of Green!

Today I joined the Queens of Green team, and I'm super excited about it! I look forward to the day when I can post a blog similar to this one. Thanks Sheena and Kathy for introducing me to Queens of Green and welcoming me to your team!

Queens of Green gives me the opportunity to work from home, shop wholesale and use safe, non-toxic household products all while saving money! (It gets even better than that!)
If any of my readers would like to know more, please email me (CortneyLee.2338@yahoo.com), facebook me (feel free to visit my facebook page), or simply leave me a comment.

Feel free to also check out the Queens of Green facebook page and "like" it. :)

Please email me with any questions you have! I'd love to visit you with a fellow member of my new team!

Make sure to mention that you found us on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment