Thursday, December 8, 2011

Have you seen Water for Elephants?

I have a new favorite movie.

Last night my sister and I stayed up and watched Water for Elephants. I loved it. I don't know if it was just because it was late, or if it really was amazing, but I enjoyed every second of it. I need to watch it one more time through and see if I still like it as much as I did.

It's been a long time since a movie has been able to touch me in the way that that one did (as far as love scenes go). I used to LOVE romantic movies, and I'd fall in love with the characters (as most people do), but that hasn't happened to me in a long time.

I'm not saying I'm in love with Robert Pattinson now--just for the record. But he is pretty cute.

I heard from a good friend that the book wasn't that great. I was actually thinking about reading the book before she said that. Maybe I still will . . . who knows. I'm always looking for something to read.

Ugh. This post is scattered. I'm tired. Same old story.

Good-night, all.


1 comment:

  1. I was wondering why I didn't see any blog posts lately ;) here you are! hooray!

    ReplyDelete