Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Queens of Green Success Story


I am SO glad that I joined Queens of Green. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner. It's already turning out to be a major blessing and I've only been a part of it for a couple of weeks. Best. Decision. Ever. Not only do I love the product and think it works A.Maz.Ing! -- but I get to make some cash on the side. And it pays well. I'm not rolling in the cake just yet, but give me a couple more weeks. ;) And congratulations to those who have signed up with me! I'm excited for our journey together! Especially to my good friend (you know who you are) who just joined yesterday!



Here's a little success story (and it is "little", but I still count it as an epic win).

My sister has been battling with chapped skin and lips for a few weeks now. She's tried EVERYTHING. She had just spent a bunch of money on different lip products -- including Blistex -- and nothing was helping. Yesterday morning, she wandered into my room and noticed my amazing chapstick (one of my Queens of Green products) sitting by my bed. She asked if she could have one of the sticks (I have multiple because I give them out as samples). I told her that she could of COURSE have one.



So . . . she took it and immediately put it on. Later that day, as we were driving home from Driggs together she made the following comment:



-- "That chapstick you gave me is amazing. I applied it once this morning and my lips are already at least 50% better than they were this morning. I was actually beginning to wonder if chapstick just dried your lips out more because all that other stuff seemed to make it worse, but this is really helping. Thank-you."



Don't believe me? Ask her!



And that’s just the chapstick! You should try the lotion or any of the cleaning products!



I’m serious, people! I have so much faith in this product. And I’ll send you a free sample just for asking me about it! I don’t sell anything, so don’t be expecting me to push anything on you. It doesn’t work like that. I simply want to share this product because I love it so much. So email me and get a free sample! You have nothing to lose . . . and SO much to gain!

No comments:

Post a Comment