Thursday, December 29, 2011

This is for you. :)

I had an amazing night last night. It was poetic, really. I once again got no sleep (last night was sort of a repeat of the night before that), but it was totally worth it. I had planned on sleeping in today, but it didn't work out that way. It's been very windy, and the sound of our trampoline (which, for some reason, is still set up in the yard -- or . . . was) banging up against the house next to my window woke me up and gave me a hardy dose of adrenaline. I've been wide awake since.
And a little shaky. Haha.

Anyway. I'm not thrilled about the weather we were having. All this heavy, heavy slush and horrific winds. Blah. I'm looking out my window now, though, and I think I see the sun! :) It couldn't come at a better time. My moods are so affected by the weather. I'm gloomy on gloomy days. It amazes me when people say rainy/snowy weather makes them happiest. Whaaa? How is that even possible??

I guess I'm going to attach this video. A certain someone requested that I do. It's just another random recording taken with my cell phone of me singing another random song. But, since you requested it, I'll post it. This is for you! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment