Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sour face!

Last night was a pretty fun night. Another Vampire Diaries marathon. I have to admit that watching them one time each is enough for me for awhile, but it's still fun to hang out with everyone while watching.

Funny story - My sister and I had gone shopping in Idaho Falls on Friday and we bought some tangerines. Some of them are good, but others are incredibly tart (but still good). Anyway, I was standing around eating a few of them and sharing them with Aubrey, when we came across one that was particularly sour. And that happened to be the moment when my mom asked if she could have some. Apparently, after popping the piece into my mouth, I made an unavoidable face because of how tart it was and she changed her mind. Then I spent the next 30 seconds convincing her I was kidding. Aubrey and I both told her that they were actually really sweet and that I was "just teasing". (My eyes were starting to water because of how sour it actually was). Anyway, my mom tells me that if I'm lying she'll "take me over her knee" (she can't handle sour stuff) and pops the piece in her mouth. A few seconds later she's pressing her fingers to the back of her jaw and making a hilarious sour face! THEN SHE ACTUALLY SPANKS ME! Hahaha! It was hilarious!

I suppose it's time for me to go get ready for church now. Later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment