Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Here's to a great day!

Yesterday was a pretty great day! I had the opportunity to catch up with a great friend. We spent many much-needed hours on the phone chatting about this and that. I needed it. :)

Today should be a good day, too. I'm getting closer and closer to being done with my book. It's exciting. Of course, I've still got plenty of work to do. After I get the whole story out, I get to spend time editing and revising - working out the kinks. Still - it's an enjoyable process.

Yesterday I decided to go back on my vegan diet for a bit (my skin was getting a little blemished from eating poorly), and it reminded me why I only ever do that diet in the summer time. I WAS FREEZING all day long. I could not get warm to save my life. I ended up spending the afternoon curled up with a blanket and a book by the fire. (I know, I know . . . brutal, right?) ;)

Anyway . . . Here's to a great day today as well! May you all have equally excellent days (all of you)!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're almost done writing your book! Very cool!
    And reading by the fire... not a bad way to spend the day ;-)

    ReplyDelete