Saturday, December 10, 2011

Another Drawing

I did a drawing yesterday that I don't particularly love. I love the idea, but the drawing didn't turn out that great. (Why do I share these failures with you guys? I don't know - but I do. I need to start sharing my successes, too.)

Anyway, I'm going to attempt this drawing again sometime in the next couple of days because I think it could be really neat. Here's what I'm talking about:


See how he's getting up off the page as he's being drawn? Cool idea, huh. For the record: that isn't my original idea. A friend emailed me a picture similar and asked if I could re-create it for her. I was happy to oblige. I don't know who to give credit for for the original picture because she didn't say . . . but that person is a genius.


I am tired today. Mattsons came over and we had another "sleep-over". (Really we just watch episodes of Vampire Diaries, as those of you who are frequent readers of my blog are already aware.) We made it into season 2 last night. Whoot! However - the consequence is some pretty boss fatigue. Ugh. Good thing I can just kick back and work on my book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment