Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Just some thoughts . . .

I can't believe Christmas is Saturday (for my family, anyway). That's crazy. I've been pretty excited about it, but I've been even MORE excited since I learned that my sister got me the second book to the series I've been reading. Gah! I can't wait to read it!

Okay . . . Confession: I haven't worked on my book all week. :-/ I've totally been slacking. It's time to get on the ball. I decided to re-arrange some stuff, but then I got pulled away from my writing to help out with Subway and it threw me all off. I've got everything all out of order and I haven't felt like staring at the computer screen for an hour or more to get it all straightened out. I need to. In fact -- I'm going to as soon as I publish this post. Time to get that baby finished and to a publisher! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment